Reviving the art of making small clothes and a class of dolls to wear them.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Some small favorites



This sweater was inspired by another sweater and another blog. It is a small simplified doll version that I drafted from a sweater I love on a blog I love. It is derived from the Playful Stripes Sweater on Never Not Knitting. If you have not visited this blog before, I highly recommend checking out the link to Alana's podcast. 



A Nature Spun version above. 

The first sweater was knit with St. Denis Nordique. Below is my stash of St. Denis Nordique yarn. Why do I have so much? It has been discontinued AND is on sale. Enough said. The yarn was created by the knitwear designer Veronik Avery. It is squishy, yummy, fun to knit with, and, as you can see, has  amazing colors. 


No comments:

Post a Comment